Anyway - back to yesterday. We spent time with my in-laws while I dolled up the letter and Stephen played with his grandmother. They both love that! Last night, we went to Salt Lake to go to an Inside the MBA event. Scott was helping at the Vandy table, answering questions and talking about the program. I went to say hello to one of my former co-workers. During the event, Stephen and I hung out in the hallway and he crawled and crawled. There was a little girl there who wanted to play and all he did was pull on her clothes. She didn't seem to like that all that much. He did sit on her feet at one point and bounce. She really didn't seem to like that! He seemed to think it was funny. Boys. He got to stay up way past his bedtime since we went to dinner after the event (it ended at 8:30). We went to Market Street Grill - Thanks to Vandy for a yummy (albeit later) dinner! Stephen ate sourdough bread and banged on the table as we ate. He was so tired! I was just glad he didn't cry all through dinner, as he has done in the past. I guess he does have manners for guests!
In my head the day seemed a lot more full, oh well. That was my day and I had a great time. Scott and I, another former student and an admissions counselor all got to have dinner and talk about Nashville. I do miss it there. But I am happy here.
Oh, one other thing Stephen did yesterday. He ate a bug. He didn't get it all the way down, but he did get it to his mouth. By the time I got it out, it was no longer recognizable. He cried and cried. Why is it that he makes 'yucky faces' when he eats normal food (but he eats it, don't worry). Then when he eats a bug the look on his face is, "Yum. So tender, such great flavor!" Yuck!
1 comment:
I got you letter today! I was so excited to hear from you and that you have a blog too!
Post a Comment