Friday, November 21, 2008

Is there anybody out there?

So I have discovered that I don't do well alone. Actually it is kind of embarrasing to admit, but really, I sort of feel like I am going stir crazy all alone in this house.

Jamie is off in NC, and I am here by myself until Wednesday, when I will brave the holliday travel crowds in what will probably turn out to be a vain attempt to get to Wilmington before the turkey is demolished some time Thursday evening. I should get there Wednesday night, but those airline types can't be trusted at all! In the mean time, I get to hang out here, go to work during the day, and stare at the walls by night.

It isn't all that bad, but I have come to realize how much I look forward to comming home to a Smoken HOT wife, and the funniest little boy ever. Without them here, the house is so empty.

Argh!!!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

wow, thanks love. You could call me when you are bored... would that help?

Braden Bell said...

Jamie's response made me laugh out loud. That seems a sensible plan, but it really stinks to be alone, I will grant you that. Good luck getting back for the turkey!

Ashley said...

I finally got on your blog! I love it. Thanks for the early Christmas card. You put me to shame. :)