I have been feeling a little pressure since I have seen a few people put up pictures of how you have decorated your home for Christmas. I decided to follow suit. Most of our neighbors have outside lights on their houses, but we haven't done that yet. We have decorated inside and here is what we have done:
This is in our entry way (on the other side of the gate from Stephen). Here is our Christmas music boxes, most of the nativity scenes and other little decorations. Along with the Christmas cards we have gotten so far.
Here is the garland going up the staircase. It has all our moose ornaments on it. There are lights, too, but you can't see that here. It is right across from the previous picture.
This is Stephen's area. The decorations he can play with.
Here is our tree and decorated mantle. I do think it would look much better if there wasn't a Stephen table blockade there, but it looks better like that then it would surround by broken ornaments or laying on the floor. Currently a chair has been added over on the other side to add to the blockade.
Our moose-tivity is also up, but I didn't get a picture of it this year, I hope no one is disappointed.
3 comments:
Beautiful! Boy you feel pressure and sucumb pretty easily. Just a post on a blog and boom! So, did you know that a lot of people are sending large checks to their former bishops?
Looks up at Brade's post hrmm. Just for that he doesn't get the brownies with the Christmas card this year....
;)
L&L
wow, evidently the Bells think they are the only people who have posted Christmas pictures...
Post a Comment