Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quirky Tag

So... Scott and I were tagged.  We have to name 6 quirky things about one or both of us.  Here goes...

1.  I HAVE to put lotion on my feet at night, or I can't go to sleep.

2.  I like to have the bed made during the day because I sleep better if I get into a bed that was made vs. one that wasn't.  (sometimes if the bed isn't made, it ends up being a double lotion night)

3.  I have tissues and chap stick in every room of the house.  I am addicted to chap stick.  Not just any kind either.  Most of it is Natural Ice - the cherry kind if I can find it.  I blame my dad.  He got his whole family addicted to it, and now he is getting his fiancee's children addicted to it, too.

4.  I love drinking glasses.  I don't know why.  I just like them.  I noticed when unpacking that I have way too much stemware.  Especially for someone who doesn't drink.  I have a lot of other 'everyday' glasses, too.  We drink out of different glasses each night of the week at dinner.

5.  Everything should be in a certain place.  If it isn't, or doesn't have a place yet, then it can be in a place temporarily until it finds a home, even if that place is left side of the counter.  I am pretty good about finding things right away, out of a bag, cupboard, etc.  It drives me nuts if I don't know where something is.  

6.  This one is Scott's.  He hates the game of tag.  In his honor, I will not continue by tagging someone else.

No comments: