We had an amazing Christmas week. We spent great time with family, did our traditional ski day on Christmas Eve and got our pictures taken with our 'special passes'. A friend of ours got us bolos to ski with. We felt like royalty. It was nice. Thanks Matt! We also went to Asian Star for Christmas Eve dinner. Yummy! Christmas day was amazing. Stephen's first Christmas. He loved crawling around under the tree and finding all the bows and ribbons to pull off of the presents. We had an amazing blizzard type storm so it was a great day to stay inside and play games and just visit with family. I had a few sad moments when I thought about how this was also my first Christmas without my mom, but I have so many other wonderful family members and very fond memories with her. Once I get pictures off the camera I will post pictures of Stephen's first Christmas!
2 comments:
That sounds so ideal. I do miss the snow. Glad you had fun with the little one.
Kewl I miss snow sometimes. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Post a Comment