Something other than the birthday party that happened this weekend was my New 'Do! Now, if you know me, most likely when you met me, as you knew me, last time you saw me, etc, etc. My hair looked like this:
If you knew me in high school, it looked like this but with bangs. It has varied in length, but just about always looked like this. Well, when this picture was taken I had had it with my hair. I was actually thinking about growing it out to donate it. I thought that would be a nice thing to do. So, I made an appointment (a new stylist in Park City that my sister-in-law recommended and had a free coupon for...) and asked her what she thought. She got out a ruler and really wanted to come up with a hair style that made it so I could donate my hair, but it just didn't work out so she did what she wanted and we ended up with this...
So there it is. My new 'do. I have bangs now. I hope that I can make it look like she made it look, but most likely I won't. I got a lot of double takes at church on Sunday and I was totally stressed about doing something with bangs! It may look a little like a 'mom haircut' but I'm proud that I'm a mom, so there ya have it...
7 comments:
SUPER CUTE!!!!! I love it!!!! I know Its scary to change the hair sometimes Im the same way. Looks great
Jamie it looks GREAT. You look adorable.
You look fabulous of course!
I think it looks super cute!
Wow! love it! You are so cute!
It's very nice and looks good. I would suggest, however, maybe adding the sort of bangs you probably had in high school. That would be AMAZING!
From an aspiring hair professional AND mommy perspective I think you look fabulous, and beautiful!
Post a Comment