This is the big Valentine's Day post. I'm sure you can't wait. So, my big plan for dinner was to make pizza. Yes, pizza for Valentine's day. A stuffed crust meat lovers pizza that I knew Scott would enjoy. Well, we have 1:00 church. It is terrible. I really don't like it. That is nap time for both of my kids. Stephen is usually too tired or actually asleep and doesn't make it to nursery or, at least, not on time. By the time we get home, Stephen is starving and Bennett is pretty cranky because he just doesn't go to sleep in our arms anymore... This Sunday, Scott ended up needing to stay a little late and our home teachers came over. I was trying to get dinner together, or at least started right when I got home, but my arms were literally shaking from carrying Bennett around (our little 20 pound chunk!) for 2 hours. Anyway - as I was making the pizza dough, Stephen moved the stool over to the counter to make his own dinner because I was obviously not moving fast enough...
He seemed to enjoy his 'cooked' crackers. I had to keep putting the pan in the microwave, then he would put the pan on the stove and move it around. I guess that made them better. He did end up eating a good amount of those crackers and emphatically said "mmm!" after every bite.
The pizza was yummy, but it wasn't ready until almost 7:00! looks like next week we need to go back to a good ole crock pot meal...
3 comments:
That is so funny! What a funny little boy you have!
That pizza sounds delicious and I'm sure was worth the wait!
I love it! he needed food and copied what mommy does to get it :)
Post a Comment