Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm 2!

Stephen had a birthday last week and I think we have gotten him to say "I'm 2" or something close to it. My sister and her family came up to play on Saturday and we had cake. We went out to lunch and the cousins played in the snow. It was a fairly (as much as it can be with 4 kids under 3) relaxed day and we just hung out and played. Here's the cake...





We also got Stephen a ballon on his actual birthday. Do you think he enjoyed it?





He is still carrying it around like that! Ahh, it really is the simple things that make a 2 year old happy...

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I love the cake. You did a great job! Cute pictures of Stephen and the balloon.

Lisa said...

Oh he is so cute! I love the pics!

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Stephen!