Monday, November 09, 2009

Off the charts!

Bennett had his 2 month appointment today. We have been joking about how much he has grown. He is such a chunk! Well - it is true. He was off the charts for weight. Above the 95th percentile. Wow. We are going to have to start doing exercises now, I guess, maybe all we need is more tummy time. Other facts: Height - 50th percentile, Head - 50-75th percentile. The head is to be expected - there are some large heads in this family, seriously. Everything else looks great. That is the update as of now. I just wanted everyone to know that if you see Bennett, he is huge, it is ok to notice...

1 comment:

traci said...

That's wonderful! I love it when babies are big and you don't have to worry. Blake is pretty big too. He's about 13 pounds right now. My last baby wasn't 13 pounds until 6 months. I don't get it. It's the same milk! :)