here are our pictures from Halloween:

Stephen and his cousin sitting by the pumpkins we all carved (they didn't help much - they just played and not even with the pumpkins!)
Stephen was Tigger. Someone at this party thought he was Tony the Tiger, though. This picture was only made possible because of the cookie, notice there is one in each hand...

I think he knows how cute he was, even though he slept through the majority of the trick or treaters that came by.
Here are my boys! They are ready to go out for trick or treating. Bennett stayed with me and handed out candy. Stephen came home tired, but satisfied with what he had accomplished. (Free candy!)
3 comments:
What a cute little family!!! Bennett is adorable! and I love the cookie picture with Stephen. Looks like you had a great day!
I LOVE that chicken costume!
Your little Bennett needs to teach my Zach how to smile. Look at him go!
Too cute! Your little guy is getting so big and so dang cute! Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment