Sunday, October 18, 2009

hanging out

Last night was such a fun evening for me (I hope it was fun for everyone, but I'm just putting in my opinion right now). After our early dinner, we all went to the park to enjoy the last bit of sunlight for the evening and the warm weather that we think will be ending for good here soon. Then we came home and just hung out together all on the floor. Bennett was in a good mood and Stephen was being silly and playing around. We were having a great time. so I got out the camera.


Stephen doesn't know it yet, but he is about to get attacked by tickles from his dad. They both love it.


Stephen laid down on the floor next to his brother. I feel like this looks like Bennet is on his head, but he really isn't, they are both laying down.


Having fun - playing with toys and giggling.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

My goodness those are cute boys. Stephen is so big now! You do good work Jamie and Scott!

traci said...

Cute pictures! I love a night at the park and then hanging out at home. :)