My dad is in town and yesterday we all went up (minus my brother-in-law - he was working) to see my grandmother in Idaho. We rented a 15 passenger van and had 5 adults, and 4 kids in car seats (all under 3). It was good times! The DVD player helped a lot. While we were there, we decided to pick apples from the only tree that hadn't been picked clean yet. The best method was to shake the limbs and let the apples fall. My dad was tired of us trying to reach the limbs to shake them, so he climbed up the tree. That was much more effective! I also took the opportunity to get a fun apple picture since that is Stephen's favorite fruit, or at least the word he says all the time. "Appo" I love the appo picture!

My dad in a tree
Stephen and the apples!
1 comment:
Oh!! I'm so sad I missed you! What a fun day, though! I can't believe your dad climbed the tree! How funny!
Post a Comment