We are around and getting through each day, but we really aren't up to much. Just getting use to having little Bennett around and getting to know him. Here are a few pictures:
Sorry this is sideways. He was 'grinning' so I was trying to get that in the picture. This is the best I could do. I feel like he looks like an old man here. He is about a week old in this one.

We have learned that he does best when not laying flat. Here he is propped up almost standing on the couch.
Stephen loves his little brother. He is fascinated by his toes, belly button and eyes. This was very cute, actually. Stephen just walked up and said hi to Bennet then began playing with is feet.

We can't forget Stephen all together. Monday night was, we think, our last really warm evening. We were at the Gateway for a wedding reception and decided to let Stephen play in the shooting water fountain. He was more interested in watching it and was shocked when he got wet. He did have a good time - and thanks to Scott for going in with him!
This is about all I have time for now. Until next time....
3 comments:
Bennett is so cute! I love his hair. I'm glad to hear things are going well!
How sweet! How fun to have 2 boys!!! I bet they grow up to be best friends!
I miss you. Congrats on the newest little one. Your surrounded by boys holy cow. That's got to wear a mommy out.
Post a Comment