Today was the big day. My dad got married today. It was funny to reverse roles in the ceremony. Scott and her son were witnesses, and me and her oldest daughter were sitting in 'the mother's seats'. That was fun. I am so glad that we were able to be here for the wedding. After the ceremony, we all went to lunch. It was yummy, and I am still full from it all! They are headed off to St. Martin early tomorrow morning, I don't envy that early of a flight, but I know they will have a great time. Especially since they don't have to worry about anything at home! We actually didn't get a picture of the entire family. We took them, but we were holding our camera I don't know why we didn't pass it off to someone. Above is the picture of my dad and my step-mother. Don't worry, I don't think she'll be anything like the cartoon step-mothers you hear about. Not that it matters, I live in my own house 2,000 miles away. We are excited we are all in the same family now, though. Welcome Beth!
A Pain in the Shoulder
16 hours ago
3 comments:
congrats does this mean we get to meet the lil one Sunday? If you I'm so excited if not I'm really bummed.
Lynne
Sorry! We aren't going through TN on this trip. We would love to get there soon, but I don't know when we will be able to.
YEa! I have a copy of an everybody pic that I will send you! :)
Post a Comment