Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Birthday party

Stephen turns one next week. Since we were all together this weekend, we decided to celebrate a little early. Here are a few pictures. Stephen eating his birthday cake is below...


This is a picture of the cake. A friend of mine offered to make a cake. She said that she was going to make something with sports balls. I was thinking, a 9 x 13 cake with pictures of soccar balls and things on it. But no! She went all out! She made a basketball! Isn't that cool? I think it is awesome! I felt bad cutting it.

We had a good time. Friends came over and Stephen took a nap right after cake. Fun, fun, fun!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I can't believe its been a year already! He is adorable. Thanks for letting me check out your blog. Its fun to see what is going on in your family.