We have all made it to NC. I am digging this 65 degree weather! We took a redeye out early Thursday morning. Stephen was so tired, but he didn't go to sleep until about 2, since that is about the time that we could get up and walk around the cabin of the plane. He screamed before we got him to sleep. Really, he has never screamed like that before. And our flight was full, at least according to the gate agent, but I saw empty seats on the plane. Anyway, we got to Atlanta without any mishaps and had breakfast and waited for our next plane. This one was pretty empty, so I took Stephen's carseat on. He slept for the next hour as did Scott and I, so there it is, we all got at least an hour of sleep. We did fly into Wilmington, though, so we didn't have to drive 2 hours from Raleigh. Scott rested when we got to my dad's house, but I walked around like a zombie all day. So, there is the report of our first leg of Stephen's third trip on a plane. He is getting a little harder to deal with, and too big to sit on my lap!
We are going to have friends over today and have a little party for Stephen's first birthday. It should be a good afternoon! Hopefully, we'll be able to post pictures of the gathering.
And then, tomorrow is the big day! The wedding day is here! I am excited that we are here for it, and excited to see everyone.
A Pain in the Shoulder
16 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment