The day after that, I decided to start potty training Stephen, since we were stuck in the house anyway because Bennett couldn't go anywhere. Stephen has done really well with no diapers! The first day he was screaming for diapers. Then he started to get really excited about getting a sticker every time he went to the bathroom. He is having trouble at night, but I expected that. During the day we have success! I can't believe how few diapers we go though now!
Well, we had a babysitter over on Saturday and Scott and I went to a BYU basketball game with my family on Saturday. I got home that evening and started working on my lesson for YW (having realized that I had been reading the wrong lesson all week...). I stayed up late working on while my throat started to hurt. "It's late, that is all, it will be fine in the morning". Nope. My throat really hurt that morning, but I couldn't not teach YW. I was suppose to teach last month, but I lost my voice, so I couldn't. I didn't want to do it again! I got through my lesson that was ok, then we went to PC for Superbowl Sunday! I felt more and more crummy as the day went on and left just after halftime. Then we asked our neighbor to come over and hang out at our house while Scott took my to a clinic. (Same one I went to with Bennett last week). The Dr. did the strep test and was surprised when he said, "The test isn't over and it is positive!" Yup. Stuck in the house, again... but I feel better today than I did Sunday or Monday!
Hopefully we are done with sicknesses and we can have fun and leave the house over the next few weeks while dad is in town!
3 comments:
No fun being sick. Get better soon. That's exciting to have Kathy so close to you, hope everything works out and she loves her new home!
Sorry you have been so sick! I was wondering if Joyce was going to Egypt or not. Glad she will be safe at home. Egypt seems so scary right now.
Gretchen
That stinks!! But hooray for Kathy being closer to you guys! I hope you all feel better!
Post a Comment