Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Moving forward

We are all getting better around here, and it is nice. Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks. The first 3 are redundant, Stephen was feeling better and picked out his outfit. He was 'The conductor" he said. I put all three pictures in because it shows the other sickie in the background. Bennet does not hold still at all. Most of the pictures I have of him are blurry because he just doesn't stop moving. Notice him in the background of the following pictures to see how much he just didn't feel well this day (he had strep, we just didn't know it yet).


"Smile, Stephen"


"Even better smile, Stephen"


"Ok, mom, that is enough smiling for me" (Poor Bennett)


My family all went to a BYU basketball game. We were up near the top of the Marriott Center. This is my nephew keeping himself busy during the game. (Stephen wasn't invited to go, he and Bennett stayed home with a babysitter)


My dad and I took all 4 of his grandchildren and went to the fieldhouse in Park City to play on the bounce houses. Here we are all ready to go!

After the bounce houses, we decorated sugar cookies. It was a big hit, well, the frosting was a big hit. Whatever, everyone was happy!

Here is Stephen with his two cousins. They found our collection of hats and costumes! They all had a great time finding all the funny hats we have! (Bennett wouldn't stand with them, but he was wearing a funny hat, too)

I am happy that we are finally healthy enough to hang out with our families, especially since my dad is in town. I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!


1 comment:

traci said...

Sorry to hear that you've been sick! Glad you are all doing better. :)