Bennett has gotten two bottom teeth, but it seems that more are on the way, and they are coming soon. I have been told that, when teething, babies mess with their ears because the nerve there is bothered by the teeth. I remember Stephen always messing with his ear, but Bennett is obviously in a lot of pain, and, of course, we did our best to get a picture!

This is actually a very cute picture, he just looks like his hands happen to be on his ears, but...

...this is what it usually looks like. He holds his head very tightly and cries. Bless his heart, I hope those pesky teeth come in, soon.
(Really, I'm not sure how much more cranky, crying all the time baby I can take!)
3 comments:
Maybe he has an ear infection.
Sooooo cute!!! They are getting so big!
His eyes are so cute! Teething is NOT fun. Blake is almost 9 months and still no sign of teeth. Crazy! Chad said he needs to make him some dentures. :)
Post a Comment