We have been keeping busy so here are a few pictures to show what we have been up to. Yes, they are all of our kids (I'm usually behind the camera!) and I apologize that some are blurry. These kids move so fast, sometimes that is the best we can do (with a camera phone).

Playing with cousins in window wells... Gotta get some covers!

Boxes, need I say more?

Bennett is really grabbing now, sometime Stephen gets too close, but it is *usually* funny.
Someone is officially 8 months old. Not crawling yet, though - we are getting close!

Not crawling - but standing is the best!

finger painting with yogurt

Getting together to "clean out the cupboards"
"DIRT!" The truck had not stopped yet and if you look closely, you can see that there are multiple sets of tracks up and down the mound already.
(This really should be the last one - for the garden and beds. But please notice that nice, long, green, lush grass!)

Going on walks.
I had to stop this because I know he was headed to the neighbors house (with a small hill as a driveway) to let Bennett go for a ride. At least he is thinking of others, right?
2 comments:
Mounds of dirt are the funnest! SOmeday when our ship comes in, I think I'll have a mound of dirt delivered each month just to play in. Love the grass!
That is so fun! You guys look busy! Your yard looks awesome.
Post a Comment