Last night we tried something better for lights. We went to Temple Square. It was very busy! And fun. And not fun... :) Taking an almost 2 year old into a large crowd is exhausting. Good thing my mother-in-law, brother-in-law and his wife were all there to watch Bennett so I didn't have to worry about that. Poor souls, I doubt it was any fun for them. My sister and her family also joined us. Add two more kids - an almost 3 year old and a 9 month old. I'm not sure I actually looked up at the lights much. Anyway - we have pictures from this evening, too.
Isn't that lovely?
Stephen was done, we just wanted to be sure to remember this moment...
Bennett was bundled in the stroller and fairly content. At least I think he was. I didn't actually see him all night!

My sister and her family.
We are building memories!
2 comments:
I love the lights at temple square! Sometimes it really is all about the pictures and saying that you did it. Living it can be the hard part!
That looks like fun! We do that same trip at least once a year. Hopefully it won't be too bad this year!
Post a Comment