Yes, more to say about the yard here. We have been in a bit of a holding pattern on doing too much out there, but working on smoothing out the dirt we have, filling in holes, and removing unwanted rocks. We have discovered that Stephen is very good at putting rocks in the tractor when we don't want them. Tonight, he was having a hard time settling down for bed, so we thought he just had more energy to expend, so we went outside and let him move more rocks around! I finally got a few pictures. He was wearing a white shirt, so I put on his little Home Depot apron that we got there one day. He seemed happy to have it on and loved moving rocks around.


It is so nice to have a helper!
3 comments:
Well, goodness, it wasn't even dark yet. When we lived in Idaho when the kids were little, they never thought they should have to go to bed when it was still light, and it stayed light until 10:00 pm. Good idea to put him to work!
That is adorable! i love his little apron. We have one of those for our kids, but of course they are from Lowe's. :) What a great idea to expend the extra energy. Can't wait until we are in our house and I have things like that to get my kids to sleep!
I'd shop Lowes if they'd put one close.
Post a Comment