Stephen and I hung out at my sister's house yesterday. My dad is still in town, but he was golfing yesterday, so I didn't see him too much, but Beth and Kathy were there. While we were at her house, the boys started to play the piano. This picture was taken at about the last possible second that it could have been taken. They had been playing, but as you might be able to see here, the cover to the keys is being closed. Seconds after I got this picture, screaming happened. I don't know if fingers were caught or what, but the fun was just about to end. This is a cute picture anyway... don't you think?
A Pain in the Shoulder
16 hours ago
2 comments:
That is so cute! Is your dad coming up this way before he leaves? So glad you've gotten to spend some quality family time together!
Awesome. What cute kids.
Post a Comment