Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update

I don't feel that there is all that much going on for me to blog about.  So this post is here to tell you that we are still alive, doing well, and just waiting for spring.  I had a great birthday week last week and survived a weekend with Scott in CA at a trade show.  I spent 2 days with my sister and her family because I knew it would be very boring at my house when Scott wasn't around.  

I should have a new niece right now, but haven't heard yet.  I'm excited to get more info in that!  I'll spend some of the evening in my sister's hospital room with my new niece.  Yippee!  

That is all there is to this post.  Sorry, hope you aren't too let down!

2 comments:

Troy and Rach said...

Never a let down with a post from you. It's almost good when there isn't to much to blog about. As they say no news is good news.

The Karrens said...

Glad everything is going well.