I can finally tell the world! We are expecting! We have been waiting for all (or most all - sorry Cori!) of Scott's family to be in the same place at the same time to tell them. So now that our families know, we can shout it from the rooftops! We are going to have another baby and we are excited about it. I am about 15 weeks along now, and the current due date is 09/09/09. Would that be cool or what? I'm pretty sure that is going to change, but we'll see in about 5 weeks when we have the big ultrasound. We'll keep everyone posted on this as well. Yippee!
8 comments:
No way! That is my exact due date, too! Congratulations!
YAY for new babies!! :) It seems everyone I know is pregnant or just had a new baby! We must be out of the loop - none for us!
Glad to hear your wonderful news. I finally found your blog. Nothing slow about me. It was great to see the video with Stephen. So cute.
Hope we can all get together when your Dad and Beth come. I am anxious to meet Beth. Your Dad looks so happy
Congrats! I'm glad you found my blog. It's fun to keep in touch this way.
I'm so happy for you Jamie!
Hey, that is great! We're happy for you!!!!
Congrats. So happy
Yeah!!! That's so exciting!!! So I realize that I'm coming in late on this-but what's the reason for the "horseheadnebula.?"
I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to have babies-if only I can make it through this whole wedding planning process.
Post a Comment