Monday, March 23, 2009

Another birthday party

We had another birthday party for Stephen yesterday.  Scott's mom has been out of the country for 2 months, and some of his other family members for a month.  Since they all missed his birthday (with them leaving and me going out of town), we had a family party/dinner at our house yesterday after church.  It was a good time.  Stephen got MORE toys and books and things.  He still doesn't know what to do with wrapping paper.  He did do ok with getting tissue paper out of the bag to see what was inside.  I have just added one picture.  This is mostly to show the cupcakes that we made.  Basketballs, tennis balls, and baseballs.  They actually turned out better than I thought they would.  Stephen got to eat his special cupcake in the footed cupcake holder.  It gave him good handles to hold on to while devouring his cupcake.  



2 comments:

M&M said...

Awesome cupcakes Jamie!!

Lisa said...

Those are stinking cute!!! You are so talented! And those cupcake holders are adorable! Where did you get them? I can't believe Stephen is already 1! I swear he was just a tiny baby the other day!