I figured an out of order post is better than no post at all, right? The week before Halloween, we had our first snow. Bennett had been up late the night before, sick. I was tired and Bennett just wanted to be held, so I didn't want to do anything that day. All Stephen kept saying, though, was "I go run in snow? I get my boots and run in snow?"

So, here he is, playing on the deck, in his boots, while I sit in the kitchen with a lump of Bennett in my lap.

And, of course, when you get in, you should be able to lick a bowl, right? (yes, he is still in pajamas. I put his winter clothes over his PJ's and never got him dressed)

The few inches that fell that day, melted by that afternoon, but the next day, there was more! Bennett was feeling a little better, so we all went out to play! We tired to build a small snowman, but my boys prefer to knock over anything they can, so that didn't work. But Stephen ate snow and we threw snowballs. It was a fun morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment