Monday, June 07, 2010

Grandma's funeral

My grandma passed away last week, and we had her funeral on Saturday. I was so happy to know that grandma is now with her sweetheart and she is now able to move around and see without difficulty. She was 94 and an amazing person. I love and am so happy to know that I will be able to see her again. I love her and will miss her. When all of the family was together (minus one cousin and her family) my heart was full. At one point, all of the cousins were at the house and I felt a changing of the guard as we were the ones getting the food out for our kids as our parents had done for us for so many years. A few pictures:


All the girl cousins (minus Tammi). We weren't able to get one with the boys - don't know why. Just ran out of time, I guess.


My family. We had the boys matching.


The whole Littlefield clan. Sarah was hamming it up - I don't think we got one with everyone looking. But the is how it is!

1 comment:

Braden Bell said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I was intrigued about the whole changing of the guard idea. These kind of markers are interesting, aren't they?