Smith Family News and Updates
Are you serious!!! How cow!! Crazyness. Its been a little cold here. Where is Spring.
It's hard to believe that you took that picture in April! Your Easter post looked like spring. The weather is going backwards.
Happy Spring!... I think for the first time, I like Pocatello weather better!
Looks familiar - you should have seen Paul out in it in his boxers and robe taking the puppy out this morning!! :)
I am really looking forward to meeting Beth. It would be nice to see all of you and your families.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are you serious!!! How cow!! Crazyness. Its been a little cold here. Where is Spring.
It's hard to believe that you took that picture in April! Your Easter post looked like spring. The weather is going backwards.
Happy Spring!... I think for the first time, I like Pocatello weather better!
Looks familiar - you should have seen Paul out in it in his boxers and robe taking the puppy out this morning!! :)
I am really looking forward to meeting Beth. It would be nice to see all of you and your families.
Post a Comment