Stephen got a little burn on his finger today. One of the ladies I visit teach had some chicks that had recently hatched in her kitchen. Stephen was checking it out, but then seemed more interested in the heat lamp. It took a while to calm him down from that. But I think he is fine. He is sleeping now but still doing the gasping that happens after heavy crying.
Our current yard project is to fill in our ditch. Evidently, when this property was a field, that was the secondary water ditch. We are taking the fill dirt from the empty lot that all of our neighbors have put their junk dirt in and filling in our ditch. We think it will take quite a few more loads in the trailer. Should be fun!
I'm still not really feeling pregnant. Should happen any time now, right? I am wearing stretchy pants, but I feel normal. That is good. We are excited that we are having a boy. I'm just excited that I don't have to worry about a whole new wardrobe. Just a few things here and there. I hope.
That is our update. I just wanted a shorter post to prove that I'm not really all that long winded all the time!
3 comments:
I love that you are not "feeling" pregnant! I wish I wasn't. Enjoy that feeling. :) Hope everyone is healthy again soon.
Wow I'm a little behind. LOL Congrats on the new baby. I'm going to try to get updated later today "Monday" when I get back from the doctor, no not preggers just working on getting stuff in line to possible adopt or do foster care.
Long winded is not a bad thing! I am always long winded! :)
Post a Comment